Friday, January 30, 2009

With a Song in our Hearts

I took my entire troop (Baby Boy, Baby Niece and Mom #2's Daughter) to the opera last night to see Rigoletto. Go ahead and check out that link; you can listen to the entire score for free.


It was so beautiful and amazing and the soprano who played Gilda has a voice that was so clear and sweet it could shatter glass like on those old Bugs Bunny cartoons.


But we were up very very late . . . so we're humming beautiful music and taking it easy today.


We have a weekly report . . . It was a great week!


Have a wonderful weekend!


Until next time . . .


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best possible weekly report.

I'm jealous of your night out.

SabrinaT said...

I can't wait to take the boys to see Opera..

Anonymous said...

NEVER been to the opera, except for some small-type performances in college. It's definitely on my life to-do list though! Glad you guys had a good time...

The Foil Hat said...

Ooo I'm so jealous. I love going to the opera.

michelle said...

Oh, that sounds so nice! I wish we had an opera nearby. Glad you had a nice time!

Michelle

Wendy said...

I just heard "Rigoletto" on the radio. I adore the opera. I've never been (I've been to "Phantom of the Opera", but that counts as more of a musical, I think... lol).

Thanks for the morning pep talk. The snow is melting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails