I'm extremely emotional today, because Baby Boy has to have surgery , so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.
This is how we got to this point:
- Routine blood work
- Interesting results
- More detailed and specific blood work
- Even more interesting results
- Extremely invasive and no-fun-at-all test
- The most interesting (and not in a good way) results to date
- Surgeon says "Well, Let's go in and take a look."
- This is where y'all start praying . . . . . . HARD!
It's supposed to be outpatient, and hopefully there will be no overly interesting results. I'll try to get back to update later - but no promises.
Thanks in advance!
Until next time . . .