Well . . . my good Blogging Buddy, Ami, must think I am . . . because she passed this fantastical award on to me.
She's one of those bloggers who manages to post every single day. So that's what makes her "over the top" to me . . . I must be over the top in other ways. What way? Who knows. I tend to be a little wordy. Does that count?
Anyway, as with all of the bloggy awards . . . they come with terms and conditions ;-)
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Answer the questions below using only one word. Oy, ve!
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you. Thanks, Ami.
- Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers. Usually I skip out on this part, but there are a few blogs that I'm really enjoying lately, so I'll pass it on . . . but if you don't want to participate I won't stop liking you . . . very much. ;-)
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Delusional
4. Your father? Complicated
5. Your favorite food? Buttery
6. Your dream last night? ZZzzzzz . . .
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Lottery
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Invisibility
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Secure
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Skinny
15. Muffins? Delicious
16. Wish list item? Car
17. Where did you grow up?
18. Last thing you did? Laugh
19. What are you wearing? Capris
20. Your TV? Naturally
21. Your pets? Beloved
22. Your friends? Virtual
23. Your life? Treasured
24. Your mood? Blase'
25. Missing someone? Nah
26. Vehicle? Functional
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Target'
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Now
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
32. Your best friend? Spouse
33. One place that I go over and over? Potty
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sister
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Teacher Tom - I have only recently began reading his blog. He is fun and insightful and has an artistic and optimistic view of life.
Freakmom - I have such a virtual crush on her, it's not even funny. She and her daughter, Violet, are having great fun on their homeschooling journey.
Hula Hank - My favorite Australian functioning alcoholic blogger. I'm laughing myself silly reading about his transplantation from city life to country life through martini flavored glasses.
Jennifer in Vancouver - This is another recent discovery. Beautiful children being homeschooled by two moms. A family after my own heart. And Canadian. Tres' Chic'!
:)De - Such a treasure! A mom several times over through adoption and she posts beautiful stories and work by her rainbow flavored kiddie corral.
Yvonne - Another curly headed matriarch of a multi-racial family. Her blog is witty, whimsical, creative and insightful. A fantastic read.
Until next time . . .