Recently I was tagged by both Hula Hank and Katy for this cute little meme. I've been a little too
lazy busy to get it done, but I suppose better late than never, right?
Naturally, this tag has a few rules, so on with the formalities:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Check!
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird. Check!
So without further ado . . . here's my Super Seven.
- I'm a total military brat. BOTH of my parents were in the Air Force. My dad did more than 20 years.
3. Even though it's been years, I bet I can still play a pretty mean jazz flute. I was in a jazz band, many years ago.
4. I am not a crier. In any movie or news show if they show people being tortured, hurt, or torn from loved ones, it doesn't bother me at all. BUT if they show an animal (especially a doggy) getting mistreated in any way, I cry like a baby. I don't know what's wrong with me, Mom #2 thinks I must have been canine in one of my past lives.
5. I record The Young and the Restless every day and Mom #2 and I watch all 5 of them on Sundays. I don't do suspense very well. I. need. to. know. NOW!
6. I was a social worker with my state's welfare department for about 10 years. Even though I haven't worked there for years, since I've been homeschooling, I still read and keep up with all the policy and changes (they must keep the online handbook up to date, per federal law). I can quote the Health and Human Services Commission Handbook (and it's BIG) like I wrote it myself, in fact, better than 90% of the people working there now (but don't get me started). I don't know why I do this, I'm almost positive, I'll never work there again, but you never know.
And last, but not least . . . 7. I wear my hair different almost every day. This is not something I always do on purpose, I just have the kind of hair that has a mind of its own.
So there you go! You've definitely got the run-down on me now. I'm supposed to tag 7 people who also have to do the 7 things about themselves, but since I just awarded 8 people a couple of days ago, I think I'm going to break the rules on that part of the meme. But I did participate, so I hope that counts for something. Remember, I'm a rebel, LOL. ;-)
If you have 1 or 2 or 7 or 10 things you'd like to share about yourself, feel free. Consider yourself tagged!
Until next time . . .