Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I hope you spent it with the father of your choice, talking to the father of your choice, or at least just thinking of the father you wish yours was, LOL.


As usual, my home was the location for the Father's Day celebration in my family. After cleaning like a mad woman, we had a wonderful time.


My Dad as well as Mom #2 received lots of fun gifts. In our home, Mom #2 gets to celebrate Father's Day because I'm not interested in sharing my Mother's Day glory with anyone, LOL. She got to lounge around the house in her pajamas comfortable clothes and eat junk food while I slaved pampered her and showered her with affection. Baby Boy spent the whole day keeping my Dad, his gramps, company. They went tubing down the river all day and played video games all night. I think a great time was had by all.


I usually have a very tentative relationship with my Dad for many many many reasons, but we did put all bitterness aside and let the joy of the day fill us. That was nice.


Anyway, I know I'm a bit late. Monday mornings are not great for blogging, speaking, reading, moving or much of anything, in my opinion.


I hope your Father's Day weekend was wonderful and all are geared up for a great week!



Until next time . . .




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had fun, well, they had fun :-). Tubing down the river right now sounds like tons of fun at over 100 and I'm dying.

My blog is down again. Grr.

I'm in the process of moving it to a more stable platform :-). I'll keep you updated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails