This week Obi-Mom Kenobi posted about knowing who you are, who you aren't, and who you are becoming. I had so much fun reading and relating to her list, that I thought I'd do one of my own:
- I am an unapologetic lover of all dogs
- I am more of an audio book listen-to-er than an actual reader
- I am content to call the house clean without mopping the kitchen floor
- I am a free-range parent on the outside who screams bloody murder on the inside
- I am sort of a hippie who does occasionally shave the pits but never the legs
- I am anxiously watching my Baby Boy become Big Boy/Young Man
- I am a nervous yet excited second chance college student
- I am the kind of guest who always shows up late, but will enthusiastically help with the clean-up
- I am an enthusiastic wearer of make up, especially mascara, my own private paradise
- I am anal about schedules, organization, structure and order
- I am addicted to text messaging
- I am in total and complete love with the beach
- I am the kind of person who cannot sleep with dirty dishes in the sink
- I am not a natural or joyous cook
- I am not a good hostess
- I am not interested in talking on the telephone - ever
- I am not ever going to be thin (apparently)
- I am not good at math (this may be a problem next semester)
- I am not comfortable "going with the flow"
- I am not comfortable without a functioning high-speed internet connection
- I am hopefully becoming a more loving Mom, Spouse, Daughter, Sister, and Friend . . . everyday
So . . . what are you? What aren't you? What are you becoming?
Tell me about it.
Until next time . . .